Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Bryan Sable’s Rental Property Burns

A two-story home in Wheeling, W.V., owned by our musician Bryan Sable burned in the early hours of Monday. The house was a total loss. The tenant, Denise Huss, escaped but saved only her pajamas, purse, and cat. The cat, Opie, was credited with waking Ms. Huss from her sleep when the fire broke out. The incident was reported by WTRF-TV. The story and video is on the station’s Web site here.

The station did not report what is to become of the tenant. She may not be the world’s greatest animal lover, however, as she referred to her cat as “it”: “I’m gonna hug it, because I’m normally very short with it because it meows a lot.”

No comments: