- “Hail thee, festival day!” (Hymnal 225)
- “Come down, O Love divine” (Hymnal 516, to the lovely tune Down Ampney, by Ralph Vaughn Williams)
- “The Church’s one foundation” (Hymnal 525, though, unfortunately, only the first two verses)
- “O Holy Spirit, by whose breath” (Hymnal 501)
- “Holy Spirit, ever living” (Hymnal 511)
The tune, played using slightly different rhythm, can be played blow.If you find it difficult to appreciate the poetry from the hymnal page, you can read the words alone here.